From:
David Rosenbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 16:49:07 -0700
I ordered a "Young Starline Queen (clipped and marked)" from York Bee Co.
in Georgia last Monday, Oct. 13. She was to be shipped priority mail to
Bothell, WA. (near Seattle), but didn't arrive by Saturday Oct. 18. I no
longer need her, and will give her to a 'good home' if anyone in the
area is interested.

Please respond by e-mail or phone me at work: (206) 526-2134 or home:
(425) 487-2437.

Best wishes,
David Rosenbaum

(I'm a novice beekeeper with 3 hives and last weekend I found that one of
them was queenless. I ordered the new queen, but she didn't arrive. On
further inspection of the queenless hive, I found evidence of laying
workers (bullet-capped cells). I've read that trying to introduce a queen
into a hive with laying workers is nearly impossible, and the weather here
is getting colder, with greyer days, so I divided the queenless hive and
added one hivebody to each of the other two (strong) hives, using the
newspaper technique. Hopefully this will work. In any case, I don't need
the queen I bought.)