From:
Brian Fredericksen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:21:17 -0400
On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:55:14 GMT, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>it also must be noted that smoke is hardly being used at all (in order to keep the nurse bees on the
brood frames for splits).

It did not appear that many bees at all were staying on the comb. They were either on the run or in
the air. All beekeeping is local but up here my bees stay on the comb in gobs sometimes hanging off
the edge as frames are removed from the brood nest and a layer of bees stay on the top bars in a
large colony.....like I have to shake bees off to see any larva or eggs.

what do you see at your home apiary?