From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 01:33:14 EST
I gave up on the Wiki page months ago.  It started out sort of right,  then
kept getting edited, and with each edit the story became increasingly  wrong.
I tried to correct it a few times, but every time, it just got  changed back
by others - so I gave up.  That's the problem with Wiki pages  and most blogs -
no one knows who the self-proclaimed expert might be, or  whether they've any
real knowledge of the subject.

No sense writing about CCD, making corrections based on actual observations
and extensive sampling, just to have folks who have never even seen CCD
re-write  history on the Wiki page.  Its a frustrating experience and a waste of
time.

I don't know who keeps changing the Wike page - I'd think  that Doug would
know better.  Regardless, with each edit it gets farther  removed from reality.

Jerry
**************You Rock! One month of free movies delivered by mail from
blockbuster.com
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212639737x1200784900/aol?redir=https://www.blockbuster.com/signup/y/reg/p.26978/r.email_footer)