From:
Steve Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2007 22:47:54 -0400
Jim and anyone else who is still with us,
     Wait a minute. Isn’t the Xerces Society the very group that published
the paper calling attention to the likelihood that traffic in FOREIGN
Bumblebee queens caused the apparent local extinction of one and the steep
decline in two other species of NATIVE Bumblebees?  Is this same the group
that you claim is out to get beekeepers and is somehow responsible for the
very calamity they have called attention to?  Very strange.  Here is a
group ostensibly dedicated to the health and well being of NATIVE
pollinators being accused of causing their demise through the introduction
of FOREIGN pollinators and then telling the whole world about it.  Well
I’ll be damned if I’m not being tortured by my own logic, Jim.

Steve Noble