Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:52:40 -0800
Hello there,

Some of you may remember me writing from California
last year asking for information.  I am currently not
there, but the bees I was taking care of and quite a
bit of new equipment still is.  I bought a bunch of
beekeeping clothing when I was there, as well as 100
supers and frames all # 1 grade, half deep half
shallow, and wax coated plastic foundation as well.
When I left there was 24 live hives.  Now I need to
get rid of it all, as I have no plans for living there
again, and no one there can really take care if it
properly.  Is there anyone close to the Sacramento
area that could use some things?  If so please email
me off the list.  I will be willing to discuss it more
in detail then.  Thanks for your help.

And another thing, when is almond pollination?

Thanks again,

Carmenie