From:
Bill Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:24:18 -0500
Hi,

I had an interesting and somewhat amusing experience yesterday evening.  I was going to give lecture on "Bees and the Computer".  I had my thoughts and outline together.  I had also printed out several posts from Bee-L.  I wanted to show people how much information you could find on the internet and especially the Bee-L listserv.

When I arrived at the meeting place I found that there were seven Amish men there.  That was about 1/4 of the attendees.  I knew that they had almost no interest in the internet or computers.  So I looked over the posts that I had from Bee-L and put together enough information to have a lecture and I did work a little about computers into it too.

I would like to say thanks to all those whose posts I used.  Just assume that it was yours.

Bill Bartlett
Association of Southern Maryland Beekeepers - USA