From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 18:48:53 -0700
> Re: http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/Bee

> Did manage to finally get through to Allen's new pages - advertisements,
> etc.
>
> A very nice job Allen!
>
> For the services that you supply to us all gratis - you deserve
> at least a 1000 point credit in Bee Heaven!!!

I'll likely need it, according to the experts (my friends).

>  A 21 Bee Salute to you Allen!

Thanks, Al.

Wouldn't you know that as soon as I announced the site, that the WPP would
have a major crash and be down for about 12 hours?

Anyhow, I hope everyone has fun there.

I have to warn that there are a few features that don't quite work, such
as the subscribe to Best of Bee Page, but mostly it works.

I am not bothering to maintain a list of other sites on th eweb anymore.
At one time, mine was one of a few.  Maybe the only?  I don't know.
Anyhow, I leave that to those who are far better at it than me.

I'd appreciate recommendations as to which sites have the best collection
of bee links.  I'll put five or so of them on my main page as a jumping
off point.  I know that NIck has a huge collection, and it sounds like
Herb has a few <g>.

Allen Dick                                  VE6CFK
Rural Route One, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
Internet:[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
Honey,Bees&Art<http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/>