From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2013 14:26:30 -0700
>Don't you think it would be worth treating a percentage of your hives with

> two strips as opposed to four and gathering some "data"?

Stan, I wasn't arguing for or against Apivar, or the number of strips to
use.  I was simply answering your question as to how I came up with the
financial figures.  BTW, I run 10 frames in my brood chambers, which makes
the strips more difficult to apply, esp if you are careful not to crush a
queen when you jam them in.

And I'm not trying to sell MAQS or any other product, nor trying to argue
anything, or make any point.  I am simply sharing information, for any and
all to interpret and use as they wish.  How anyone keeps their bees is
their business, so long as they don't crash the honey market by making the
news with contaminated honey.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA