From:
"David L. Green" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 12:03:08 EDT
In a message dated 5/14/01 10:52:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< --- Marc Studebaker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
 > I have always had good luck with the postal service.
 >  Possably because we live in a small community.

 I live in a small community at the northern part of
 Los Angeles, and the post office has always called as
 soon as packaged bees arrive (on Sundays too!). I
 thought it was because they wanted those darned bees
 out of their building as soon as possible... >>

    Our post office has been extraordinarily careful too. And they call on
Sunday, as well.  It may be because it is a small town, and they get a quite
a kick out of us nutty beekeepers.  It might also stem from the day I told
them there was a couple thousand dollars worth of bugs in that hummin' li'l
box....

Dave Green    SC   USA
Pollinator movie clips:  http://hemingwaysouthcarolina.com/more_galleries.htm