From:
Charles Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 15:13:37 -0600
The Russian breeders are overwintered and I am usually out by that time
and working on the next years release, I will deliver queens
after that date if booked ahead of that date. Also our main honey flow
is ready to be harvested at that time. No request have been
made for breeder queens at that time of the year. Most breeder queens
are requested very early in the year I have 2 queens to ship
Saturday.

Harper's Honey Farm
Charlie
Ph# 337 298 6261