Reply To:
Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 2015 08:56:10 -0600
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (26 lines)
There have been a couple of notes lately shall we say "unhappy" with the discourse here.

Personally,  I am honored and privileged to watch and participate.

Take the recent debate on irreversible binding,  That debate could have happened in private  between Randy and Christina,  but they in fact honored us by letting us watch,  and even allowing me to ask really dumb questions,  to which I received very good answers.

From what appears to be an argument to some,  I learned a lot.  I was actually excited to read the emails and the links.  Much of it was way over my head,  But I now understand a bit more about PPB, molecules,  and the effects of the bindings.

Had these vigorous debates been held in private,  I would not have learned anything.

I quite genuinely thank the participants for sticking with the debates and differing opinion  and with sharing them for all to view,  and in fact participate.

I wish more would participate without taking them personally.  What makes this site different is its not a lecture hall where procurements come from on high,  and its not the playground where personal insults are hurled.  It’s a hands on class,  where even  bull headed peole like me can participate in the discussion and grow.

I would also go out on a limb her and say if you agree with me,  it may be time to let Aaron know.  And of course if not  maybe its time I sit down and be quite.

In the mean time,  thanks for letting me watch and participate.

Charles

The BEE-L mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software.  For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2