From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2012 08:42:54 -0800

> >Can someone explain this?  If not, what are we supposed to get out of
> table 1?

Unfortunately, the paper is full of typos--discouraging.  But it is a far
better paper than a draft that I saw a year ago!

re ref to Imd in Table 1, they confirmed that feeding Imd in spiked patties
resulted in traces in stored beebread, with higher level (but not
proportional) with increased dose.

Ditto for levels in the bees' bodies in the "natural" (as opposed to
caged--I am specifically defining for you in this specific case) colonies,
but closer to proportional to dose.

It also shows that no Imd was detected in newly emerging bees.

Is this the explanation that you were asking for?
--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA