Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 15:01:56 EST
According to articles included in _New_Perspectives_On_Varroa_ available
from IBRA, mite trapping via drone comb removal is an effective albiet
labor intensive tool to combat varroa mites.

Seems to me it's one of those methods that works well for hobbiest but
not so well for commercial operations.  I guess it works well for those
beekeepers willing to invest the time and effort.

Aaron Morris - I think, therefore I bee!