From:
P-O Gustafsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:37:47 +0100
> >Chlorine cannot 'break down' it is an element.

>  Yes,plain old chlorine bleach,found in any grocery store

Gentlemen, I think you are talking about different things here. What is known as household bleach in the US is sodium hypo chlorite and not the chlorine used in town water systems etc. According to the label, sodium hypo chlorite is broken down to table salt, water, and oxygen. Chlorine is a totally different matter and should be used very carefully.

--
Regards

P-O Gustafsson, Sweden
[log in to unmask]  http://www.algonet.se/~beeman/