From:
Zachary Huang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 19:08:12 -0500
Dear Dave,

I realized before I started my project that you have one. The main problem was that it was a "static" one. For example, one beekeeper
in MI asked me why she kept getting calls after only advertised 5 years ago about pollination (I think I emailed about 1 year ago to
remove her) -- it took me a while to see where she was listed. In addition yours is not searchable (i.e. had to scroll). A lot of time will
be (and have been) spent by you to maintain it.  My hope is that the pollinator and beekeeper will keep this going themselves (i.e.
direct user input).

I hope this is not a duplication of efforts, but only will make it more convenient for both sides.

Cheers,

Zachary Huang
http://www.cyberbee.net