From:
Keith Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:22:37 -0900
Hi,

>  Incidentally, I know Mike Palmer and I seriously doubt whether he
> would call his technique lazy beekeeping.

This is a classic example of what should have not been allowed to pass
moderators approval. Nowhere in what Michael Bush wrote did it say
that Michael Palmer is a lazy beekeeper or that he contributed to
Michael Bush's presentation of Bush's "Lazy Beekeeping" Presentation.
Here was the spreading of false information, putting a spin on words,
and an outright lie of what was actually wrote by Michael Bush. This
kind of journalism happens on BEE-L enough that it makes my stomach
sick. This is spreading misinformation and in need of a defense, of
which it will not get unless someone is allowed to defend it. Michael
Bush will not come on BEE-L to defend his own words because what he
says will be spun to death to where one would not any longer know
right from wrong. There is no justice and the unjust just keep right
on going and playing their game. This is the type stuff that got the
last round of trouble going for Aaron and unless this is put to a stop
this will be my last post. I know this probably really disappoints
most all here. However, I will remain on the list to read and be here
only as support for others on the list I know personally.

God Bless,

Keith Malone
Chugiak, Alaska