From:
Jan Tempelman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 May 1997 21:59:36 +0200
Ted Wout wrote:

> I have noticed that sometimes the cells in this burr comb have more than
> one egg in them.  It's not laying workers because the queen is free and
> laying away.  Could it be that the first few layings are haphazard and it
> takes the queen a few trials to get things under control?  I've only
> noticed this twice and thought that maybe I had laying workers.  After
> further inspection, I had a queen and everything was fine.  Has anyone else
> noticed this?

New queen do those thinks, and sometime difficulty to begining laying
My bee Father say: attach a frame with eggs from a other hive.
The queen "thinks"(do they??): O!. is that the trick, i can do that to,
look at this"
--
Jan Tempelman / Ineke Drabbe     |     EMAIL:[log in to unmask]
Sterremos 16               3069 AS Rotterdam, The Netherlands