From:
walter patton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 13:39:03 -1000
Aloha all and about this pollen talk here in Hawaii from January to May when
the macadamia flowers are going the bees collect the most beautiful pollen I
have ever seen. It is a golden color and very exciting to the taste. When I
collect it I get it into a cold cooler chest in the field and then home for
a hard freeze. When I eat it the stuff is outstanding and taste very
powerful. I am convinced that it gives me a lot, and I mean a lot of special
energy. I firmly believe the beekeeper is a blessed person if they take in
the products of the honey bee hive.

Well if anyone is coming to Hawaii give me a call and I'll mark your maps
for you and introduce you to some of the best honey ever created by a honey
bee.

Walter Patton- Beekeeper - Owner
100 % Hawaii Honey-Hawaiian Honey House
Hawaii Beekeepers Bed & Breakfast Inn