From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 1997 21:03:22 -0700
> I am making up some pollen substitutes Soya Flour/Brewers yeast/skim milk
> powder/sugar/water.  The recipes I have suggest this is a good way to
> deliver terramycin but no quantity is given.  There is no instruction on
> the terramycin container for mixing with Patties or Pollen Sub.
> Does anyone know of a formula that could help me?

This is not an ideal delivery method, since consumption rate is not
predictable, and the oxytet degrades quickly in the presence of water.

Moreover, it is not on the drug label as having been proven.

Allen Dick                                  VE6CFK
Rural Route One, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
     [log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
       http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/