From:
Lou Daveri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2010 01:53:01 +0000
The following message has been sent out to beekeepers o Kangaroo Island, and, I suppose to many other beeks in Oz. I'm sure USA beeks will be intersted to see how others view your bee world.

KIFCAT

"Hello

I'm the Online Producer for Dateline on SBS. We've just done a feature on our program about beekeeping in the unlikely setting of congested New York, and how's it's helping to tackle colony collapse in the United States.

It may be of interest to you, so I just thought I'd let you know that it's now available on our website - http://www.sbs.com.au/dateline/story/about/id/600632/n/Bees-in-the-Hood

Please feel free to pass on the website link to anyone who'd be interested or post it on your website or facebook account if you have one.

Thanks for your help.

Andrew Sainsbury
SBS Dateline"