Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2016 09:58:43 -0400
I love discussions like this since it reminds me of my favourite quotation-

“When *I* use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, “it
> means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.” “The question
> is,” said Alice, “whether you *can* make words mean so many different
> things.” “The question is,” said Humpty Dumpty, “which is to be
> master—that’s all.”

The quote is from Through the Looking Glass by Carroll.

When followed it always results in fun discussions since the parties are
always talking past each other. One side may be right, but that never
matters since both know they are right.

BTW, in keeping with the situation (quote from Dickens), I have nearly 100
degrees. So I am the authority on this.

98.6 to be exact.

And are ET and Jim F the same person?

Bill Truesdell