From:
Wesley A Voigt Jr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 1996 22:32:43 -0400

>When harvesting honey, what percentage of uncapped cells can be tolerated
>without spoilage of the honey?  Do the frames need to be almost totally
>capped?
>
>I figure this is a pretty basic question and not of general interest so
please
>send response directly to

I know this is a basic question, but I do like seeing the answers as well. I
have found that I sometimes see something new in an area that I thought I did
not need to learn anymore in. I wonder if we self censure ourselfs a little
bit too much at times? I guess I would rather see something more that once
than missing a gem that could make me a better beekeeper

Wesley A Voigt Jr