From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 22:03:39 -0800
I agree with much of what you say, but having worked in bee research for
close to 40 years, and trained many bees, AND seen or read many of the
landmine proposals, I can't see it happening. Chemical residues are too
long-lived.
I only really take issue with you on one point, Randy:

randy oliver wrote:

"....and the military is paying for
the basic research. ...."

It really is us, isn't it?
Most sincerely,
   - John Edwards
former bee trainer, identifier, tracker, analyser, and microsurgeon