From:
bob harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:34:11 -0600
Bill Truesdell wrote:

> bob harrison wrote:
> > After a lifetime of keeping bees i have yet to see a bee on a pile of
> > dung.
>
> http://listserv.albany.edu/archives/bee-l.html
>
> I got the info by searching the BeeL archives which is a great place to
> confirm inaccuracies and prejudices.
I think the bee-l archives are interesting but do not confirm
inaccuracies and prejudices. Simply informed discussion of beekeeping
issues. Opinions among beekeepers are each different. Ask each beekeeper
a question and no two answers alike. I still live on a farm with a herd
of livestock and have never seen a bee on a dung pile. Maybe the little
buggers do and run when they see me comming or fly off. i am going to
start watching and you will be the first to know if i see a bee on a
dung pile!
Thanks for reply!
Bob