From:
Jeff Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 22:41:57 -0700
We live out in the nevada desert here with 5 hives which all except one are
doing great. we have been putting supers on and I convinced my dad not to
use sugar water anymore. But we are still worried that they won't get
enought water so we filled the feeded jars up with pure water. can anyone
think of a side-effect of this? I figured if nothing else the bees just
would ignore the feeder but I promised my dad I would ask the list