From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2012 16:16:44 -0400
Probably this is what you are looking for

The Population Density of Feral Colonies of Honey Bees (Hymenoptera: Apidae) in a City in Upstate New York
Authors: MORSE, ROGER A.; CAMAZINE, SCOTT; FERRACANE, MICHAEL; MINACCI, PAUL; NOWOGRODZKI, RICHARD; RATNIEKS, FRANCIS L. W.; SPIELHOLZ, JOAN; UNDERWOOD, BENJAMIN A.
Source: Journal of Economic Entomology, Volume 83, Number 1, February 1990 , pp. 81-83(3)

Abstract: