From:
"David L. Green" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 13:46:07 EDT
In a message dated 10/4/00 10:26:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< It wouldn't have been appropriate for
 me to suggest my own technique - chewing it then spitting the wax out onto
 the ground. I will need better ideas than this if I am going to make a
 repeat customer here. >>

    Point out that beeswax is natural fiber, a moderate laxative.  You don't
have to spit it out at all.  It is a bit more palatable if spread on hot
toast or biscuits. There is no better honey than that directly from the comb.
 Ummmm.

Dave Green

Goldenrod visitors at the Pollination Home Page:
 http://pollinator.com/goldenrod/htm