From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 08:37:14 -0800
Hi all:
If perception is everything for how we react, then how does
this effect science? How did this past help/hurt to bring
us to where we are today? Food for thought!

http://www.beesource.com/news/article/fruitgwr.htm

http://www.beesource.com/news/article/azrepublic.htm

http://www.beesource.com/pov/lusby/part17.htm

One more question perhaps someone can answer: If 26
so-called queens did this, spreading so much, then what
happened to all the imported stuff into the USA, and/or
bees that were given out from Kellys Island, and why
haven't they taken hold also? If not, then what is the
problem with so-called AHBs for dilution?

Respectfully submitted,

Dee A. Lusby
Small Cell Commercial Beekeeper
Moyza, Arizona