From:
Martin Braunstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 15:21:25 -0600
Hi all,

1) Does anybody on the list have information concerning how to mix formic
acid with some stuff to get a gel presentation of it? (Therefore avoiding
the risky manipulations of this product when it is liquid).

In a past issue of the ABJ I read an article written by researchers of the
Beltsville ARS Lab. They talk about this matter but without giving any
details about it.

2) I have another question for users of Fumidil-B. Did you encounter any
trouble when mixing the product into sugar syrup notwithstanding that you
followed carefully the label instructions? As a matter of fact, this year I
purchased several 1 Lb jars of this medicine -and for the first time in
several years- but I came across a poor distribution (non homogeneous)  of
the Fumidil into the syrup. Was this an isolated case? I contacted by fax
MidCon Agrimarketing (the supplier) telling them about this problem but
without reply so far.

Any response will be appreciated. Thank you.

Martín Braunstein
Malka Cabaña Apícola
e-mail: [log in to unmask]