From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 11:55:56 -0800
Was mentioned and the issue is: if Apistan is used, no matter when, does it
negate the organic of the organic garden.
Most think so as long as the hive is on the property.  Next door and you can
have the "bees from Ortho" and everyhing will be fine.
Makes sense to me, as do all things organic. Gives me a warm, holist feeling.
Bill Truesdell
Bath,ME