From:
bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 16:53:39 -0400
Heidi,

There maybe different classes of wax.  You can do a simple thing like
using a pan
as a mold or use a jello mold.  These classes maybe what we have called
molded beeswax and fancy beeswax.  You can also have a catagory called
artistic beeswax where you can get very fancy.  There are several books
on beeswax that you can find in the library or
in some of the beekeeping catalogs.

Be careful working with wax----- it is highly inflamable and best done
in the basement
or outside.