From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2009 14:26:30 -0800
Hi All,

A hobbyist in my local club is a retired computer engineer who has designed
a chip to monitor beehive functions.  He's entered into a contest to receive
funding.  He needs votes in the next two days.

If you want to help, Carl would greatly appreciate.

His instructions (which I just followed to cast my vote):

1) Go to the webpage         *http://www.mypic32.com*<http://www.mypic32.com/>

 This is the HOME page for the contest site.  The site can be very slow at
times, so please be patient and let it load anyway.

2) In order to save a hassle it is best at this point if you log in at the
top right side of the HOME page.  You will need to 'join' if you have not
joined previously to vote. Please do this to be able to vote for me. [It
took 10 minutes for them to return a password to my email, so be patient]

3) The quickest way to get to my project is to go to the 'NEWS' tab where
you will see a list of names.  Scroll down to the name 'carl', that's me.
It will take you to my project page where it explains everything about it.
 4) VERY IMPORTANT: There are actually two things you need to do to vote for
me.  To the left of my photo in my bee suit is a button called 'Cast My
Vote'.  Please click this to give me your vote. (You need to be logged in to
do this)  Don't click on someone else's project after doing mine, because it
will take the vote away from me!  Second, scroll down to the bottom of the
page.  You will see some stars to rate the project.  It's best if you give
me 5 stars for each area of the rating.  To the best of my knowledge, this
star rating is independent of the 'cast my vote' button.