From:
George W Imirie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 22:18:54 EST
Bruce King:
Caught up in Olympic scoring, regarding your post to Dr. Pedro R., I would
score it a perfect 6.0.
If Jerry B. has trained you, I compliment him for instilling  responsibility
into you.
I am old, retired, and physically disabled, but my mind still functions as a
scientist remembering that long, long check list at Alomagordo, July 16,1945.
Keep your head high and your nose down; I will mention you to Shim and Nick as
I hope to see them on Saturday.
Jerry will know who this is.              George