From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 21:26:44 -0700

> "So how does fumagilin work?"

To the best of my knowledge, no one is sure!

Fumagilin is also effective against microsporidians in humans, and in a
recent review paper (which I am unable to remember the title of), the author
stated that the mechanism of action was unknown.

It apparently has effects on mRNA (which transcribes the template for
protein synthesis), and inhibits angiogenesis (the formation of blood
vessels).

Randy Oliver