From:
Eric Abell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 1996 09:05:32 -0700
>Hi Michael>
>> I am very interested in the hand out you mentioned,but since I ...

The above sentence is representative of requests for your propolis
information and I suspect you have been deluged with private mail.  I, too,
am interested but have been sitting on the sideline waiting for someone much
more clever and I to propose an electronic transfer of this material.

I am not familiar with the detail but what is possible?

        - Place the document on a web page for download.
        - Get it into an email message format and mail (simply cut ant
paste) to those who request it.  A lot easier than licking a bunch of stamps.
        - Attach the document to a message as a file.
        - Are there other alternatives? (other than snail mail)

Eric

Eric Abell
Gibbons, Alberta Canada
(403) 998 3143