From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2014 12:00:00 -0400
J: I think this could be of Jerry'sB interesthttp://inhabitat.com/intelligent-open-source-beehives-monitor-the-health-and-behavior-of-bees/

I don't see a game plan - making CNC hives and adding sensors without an experimental design won't solve much.  I am hosting the 2nd International Workshop and Hive and Bee monitoring in Missoula, MT, on Sept 17, in conjunction with the 36th Annual meeting to the Western Apicultural Society.  I would like anyone in the  world working on these types of technologies to come and share with us what they are doing.  I've still a few open slots on the program.