From:
Steve Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 2015 08:54:27 +0100
>   When I took this picture it was from an extra comb between two frames of colony with egg laying workers. As the cells were not fully drawn the egg laying workers laid eggs everywhere. Once I will add a better picture to the app.

My own thoughts are that the notion that workers can't lay in the bottom
of normal worker cells is just another myth.  Whenever I see the work of
laying workers the eggs are always mainly on the bottom of the cells.
Perhaps my bees are different to everyone else's - or it could be that
standard thinking is wrong and needs to be challenged.

Steve Rose

---