From:
bob harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:02:06 -0600
Jerry J Bromenshenk wrote:

> Ok,
>
> We have years of data concerning brood areas at different times of the year
> in hives from all around the NW U.S A.
Hi Jerry,
Great Post! I agree with everything you have said and matches my
primitive observations in midwest.
Your no. 1 observation reinforces my statement about nucs made up with
only sealed brood and house bees.
I used to get a lot of pollen in my comb honey. Real health food people
would fight for chunks with pollen but others would turn up nose. After
a lot of research and reading Dr. C.C. Millers fifty years with the bees
i started useing his method of producing comb honey over queenless bees
with only sealed brood. Bingo no more pollen in comb honey. You speak
the truth!
Bob