From:
preacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 10:08:46 -0500
Hello,
Well I have checked into the hive. No beetles! My only guess is that the
hive was sealed over with no ventalation.
Now will the bees , use or cure the fermented stuff? Or should I get rid of
it.
I put a new box of foundation on and they are drawing it out.
By the way. I didn't know of beetles in Missouri. I will have to keep a look
out for them.
I do remember getting a dead beetle in a queen cage about three years ago
from someone in Georgia . Well got to go for now.
Thanks for the help.
preacher