Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 1991 15:16:00 N
..roll in bed with honey... isn't that great!!

Well pipesmokers, here's another one...  Hold on tight

A bee came one day in a baker's shop and asked the baker
"Do you have honey-cake?"
Bak: "No, i'm sorry. I don't have it"
Bee: "Oke. Goodbye"
The next day..
Bee: "Hello, do you have honey-cake"
Bak: "No, I don't have it, I'm sorry"
Bee: "Oke. Goodbye"
This happens day after day, and the baker thought
'That bee keeps on asking and asking about a honey-cake every day.
He must be crazy at it. I make several honey-cakes for that
bee. Wauw, this is gonna be big business.!!:'
So the next day the bee came in:
Bee: " Hello, do you have honey-cakes"
Bak: "YES, YES  I have honey-cake " he shouted.
Bee: "Dirty hey"

I propose to rename BEE-l to JOKE-l