From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 07:15:44 -0400
Thanks for really answering my question! I could probably get by with
a set for 12 or 14 hives since that's about all the pickup holds,
especially if they're triples. But -- do you use one or two straps
per hive (you didn't really say). Also, the cheap straps would be
great for winter. Last winter I put 4 cleats each on about 150+
hives. What a chore! (Also nailed the inner covers down.) Yes, we did
have trouble with kids one spring knocking stuff over. Also, there
are bears around here.
--

Peter Borst
Ithaca, NY