From:
Kim Flottum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 2015 19:41:16 +0000
This is the type of data they collect and share. Take a look. It's invaluable to me when looking for trends, anomalies and the like.

http://usda.mannlib.cornell.edu/usda/nass/Hone//2010s/2015/Hone-03-20-2015.pdf

...and when coupled with this report, you the a picture of the global Honey and much of the US Beekeeping Industry. I don't think control is an issue. Unless it's for Beekeepers to get some control of what's going on.

http://search.ams.usda.gov/mndms/2015/12/FV20151218MHONEY.PDF#xml=http://search.ams.usda.gov/mnsearch/hiliteinfo.aspx?i=1&docid=FV20151218MHONEY.PDF

We use these two reports every year to calculate the US per capita honey consumption among other things....

Kim Flottum

Editor, Bee Culture Magazine

623 W Liberty St., Medina OH 44256

330.725.6677 ext 3214