From:
Janice Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 20:46:57 -0400
Aaron,

Your instructions for renewing Bee-L say to use the command

RENEW BEE-L

but my correspondence was rejected twice.  Dave told me I should use the
command line

CONFIRM BEE-L

so I tried it and it worked.  You need to correct your post on Best-of-Bee so
others won't have the same problem with no clue as to what is wrong.

Janice