Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:33:34 -0500
We're in the middle of a forest. Mostly tulip poplar and oak.
Besides us, (and we grow vegetables for a living) the nearest farm is
about 2 miles as the bee flies.  Here, they are 'working' the chicken
feed and they really like something in the scratch, but I imagine
there is a variety of tree out there (no willows) that with this
strange, strange weather (its going to hit 70 today), is putting out
some pollen.  I hear, closer to the city were George is, the
daffodils are starting to flower.