Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 01:24:45 GMT
(Aaron, did you have to forward this from SYSAM to BEE-L ?)

Hi all,

I have quite a lot of honey which contains excess pollen to
such an extent that the honey is very cloudy (I would rather
sell it clear than cream it ).  Normal straining cloths have
little effect on clearing this stuff so before I invest in
an expensive 200 um (micron) rated nylon cloth from Thornes
I was wondering if anyone out there has had this experience
and managed to solve it.

regards
Philip Earle