Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2010 11:05:29 EDT
Our article will be published today, Wednesday, October 6, in PLoS ONE
with the press embargo ending at 2 p.m. Pacific Time (5 p.m.) eastern.

The paper will be available online at
_http://dx.plos.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0013181_ (http://dx.plos.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0013181) .

Or, GOOGLE PLoS ONE, it should be listed as a current article, as soon as
its published this afternoon.

Jerry

P.S.  Thanks to all of the beekeepers, beekeeping associations, and
growers who contributed samples and helped us find funding.   We especially wish
to thank the U.S. Army Edgewood Chemical and  Biological Center for
conducting the analysis on their own internal funds.   Also, most of our authors
contributed significant portions or all of their  time.  Special thanks go to
Shan Bilimoria, Texas Tech and Trevor Williams,  Institute de Ecologia AC in
Mexico.  Our findings revealed something  entirely new to us, and we had to
find some experts to help us interpret  them.  In a time when competition btw
researchers tends to be far more  common than expected, it was a delight to
have them confirm our work, roll up  their sleeves, and help out.  They
truly are world experts with respect to  our main finding.

We had to piece meal the funding to get the samples, etc.; since we  did
not receive any of the $4M from USDA.