From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 21:46:57 -0600
> >>Nope, even in my "Modified Tanzanian TBH's" I only find moderate
> >>comb attachment during heavy honey flows.  Besides it's no
> >>problem.

If you do not crowd bees too much, there should be little problem.

However bees will even glue Langstroth frames in pretty tight and
attach the frames to the hive walls if you let them plug up too much.

Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                         VE6CFK
RR#1, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
Internet:[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
Honey. Bees, & Art <http://www.internode.net/~allend/>