From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 14:39:31 -0700
Just had this posted on organic list in reply to what this paper means..............as never have seen it with honey by self..........but if mixed with syrups, and honey/syrup mixes could this be a cause of bees dying and beekeepers trying to figure out why. Especially, with hives on agric ranches/farms where salt blocks are used perhaps????? Just thinking.. any comments?

Dee A. Lusby