From:
Richard Yarnell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 11:10:08 -0800
ABC News doesn't post their stories until after they have aired.

The promo for the story just ran here on the Left Coast.  I'm sure many of
us will watch tonight with a critical eye.  I have never seen a viewer
response read on the network news.  Pictures that accompanied the promo
were not promising.