From:
Stellio Matson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2014 16:25:34 -0700
On a related note, in east-central Iowa there has been no problem
with either butterfly abundance or diversity this summer despite the
fact that 69% of Iowa's entire landmass is covered with GMO corn
and soybean monocultures nearly all of which is planted using neonic
coated seed.  See butterfly census results below: